Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dansko Shoes Las Vegas

The courage to be indignant

I followed the broadcast of Thursday, January 15 and the tail was afraid of controversy that would follow having regard to the reaction of the "indecent" Lucia Annunziata (indecent as Speaker of the House with his statements out of place). Santoro and very touching episode as himself has made clear, nothing but the story of the facts. The facts are these today, and I repeat today: an Israeli dead, more than a thousand Palestinians. Without being infected by generalizations and hate what the Israeli army is carrying out a massacre. I am surprised that a program be accused of partisanship, but that no is raised when most of the press and television news are clearly pro-Israel. When you complain that Israel is carrying out the garbage (surely even Hamas, but this nesun you forget to say it) was immediately accused of anti-Semitism, is almost afraid to use harsh tones .. and it is enough to see how little they are doing in Europe and the U.S. .. . I like the impression to the world that there is a creeping "doormat" against the strong Israeli .. while there are more than 300 children and those who survive the bombs can not do the horror they have seen and fundamentalism ... and the extremist will always win.

First they came for the gypsies
and I was glad, for stealing.

Then they came for the Jews
and I said nothing because I was being disagreeable.

Then they came for the homosexuals,
and I was relieved, because I was annoying.

Then they came for the Communists,
and I said nothing because I was not a Communist.

One day they came for me,
and there was nobody left to protest. (B and rtolt Br and cht )

0 comments:

Post a Comment