Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Does Agranite Tombstone Cost

Care and

On 28 April last year for the deployment
which I had proposed to continue my job of municipal councilor
- started two years before in the civil list for Veltroni -
lost a runoff for the government of the City of Rome and the Municipality
19.
I was out for two preferences, but then
and with the help of some friends, I began to realize that that was done only for
obvious irregularities.

Since then, a year-long judicial process
ended - until the beginning of last October
- with the acceptance of the application to the Administrative Court and a ruling
executive who saw me on the preferences prevail per19 counterpart,
declared elected in his stead.

Today, December 1,
with unanimity by the City Council and the congratulations of several
majority of the directors -
with whom I have ever had the pleasure of fighting, but also in maximum
respect of roles and political positions taken - are to be returned
Councillor Hall 19.

I want to thank all the people who
I have been close this year and a half in which
I never lived my exclusion as a political defeat personal
but always as an injustice against those who had decided to choose me over
while other viable choices.

I never stopped doing politics in the territory - on 25 October, a little surprisingly,
are also among the delegates elected to the Assembly's Regional PD -
and continue to do so aware that the trust should not be betrayed.

I will try my best. A hug to all

No

0 comments:

Post a Comment