Friday, September 3, 2010

Both Penis And Viginia

Obscene Shows Returns

But what a beautiful autumn day ....
I'm back from three days and thought I had stored a great deal of patience before regaining the usual crises of rejection. But no. I thought the new job situation would have given a boost to those responsible for a greater organization. NO MORE. The usual confusion reigns and the usual free-riding. In addition, in these days of vacation, I realized how exciting it is to work for themselves. Do not count the times and disclaimers. It does not matter if it's Saturday or Sunday. E 'and that's gratifying. Although, in my case, it was not a lucrative job. But, who knows, it could become. This gratification, however, has had a devastating effect on what I do: I hate him even more. More is the commitment that I put in what I do on my own, the less esteem for those who would try to organize my official work. The moment is difficult, my idea is not as original as it sounds, but I do not think even just give up without a priori to have tried before.
Then you add the traffic to make the black humor that was gray-gray. I would, in fact, make a big applause to the municipal administration has decided to repair the road right of citizens to return from holiday. Adding to it is true, that the bridge will soon be closed for maintenance work, just to coincide with the opening of schools, then we are really lucky. Even then it must be said, were very intelligent. The streets are one-way, and if these are left from point A to a point B I have to pass through the points C, D and F, make some change, some change of direction and finish in mid-point B. If I want to get to the end I have to redo other inversions, and other side streets to divert the main road and then arrive at your destination. THANK YOU, I like to drive. This is really a nice gift. I also listen to an entire song on the radio without stopping and getting up again half an hour before to get half an hour later. This defies the laws of time and space. How to get there we need to look at so keen mind? Machiavelli, by comparison, is a rookie.
I would also like to thank the town because he decided to become protagonist. Several items of payment notices for things that I paid a bit ', with the boredom of going to the post office, pick up the mail, realize that it is equal to the other six previously sent, go to the office duties, be secure for once again, that they are in order. I like to give advice to those who continue to stress among those who go looking for even sponsored him to do fine art exhibitions, check their water meters, their garbage bills. Investigated, verified, make sure and start to stress, maybe for me, since I already gave and I gave a lot '.
short, round and round are always among the puppets, the puppets and puppeteers.
... Hide distant things: things are drunk with tears ... (Giovanni Pascoli)

0 comments:

Post a Comment