Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jc Penny Outlet In Ontario Mills Mall

Giants and Dwarfs

news these days and I Gongolo happy because some of my wish has come true.
Start from the most distant: the deputy in charge had to deliver the delegation. It is she, the one that led culture in the city and broke it well written on santino election. Just what the string of pearls around his neck is in any event. The one who loves the environment, but especially his chair. E 'missed another councilor that I was on the boxes. One that has always been foolish, dubious. Jump well, for now, the only one that I really liked and that could give airs and never did. Patience.
Tacciatemi well as unjustified evil, but I can not hide satisfaction.
Then we approach the private staff. Came the big bosses. Confident, a bit 'cocky, but surrounded by an aura of skill and confidence that made pale and irritate those who until a few months ago called themselves "professionals." It did not take long to realize who they were and who the half-stockings silk stockings. Someone is still trying to raise the crest, tries to raise its voice, to express his disappointment and point to a mutiny. It 's so arrogant to think that now is the new that will have to adapt to the old. Did not understand that old, here, will not remain anything. Indeed, soon, will not anyone. Me included.
I regret that there is also a half-way I see it would be better to sink the enemy clung to a lifebuoy. I do not have, I think, but swim well enough to stay afloat until needed. Internally cry: I told, I told, I'd say. Then I too will disappear under water and who we have seen we have seen.
We had a boss who had his own reason. In the sense that you wondered why he was the boss. To tell the truth here inside because there are quite a few '.
is now over. Either we are in the finishing straight. Except that there is no waiting for the winner that will break the tape, but the abyss. I, meanwhile, keep dreaming that my alternative is proven valid, or at least good enough to survive until I embark on another ship, hoping to be more solid and with a crew less idiot.

... But if the desires are just nostalgia or melancholy
's countless other lives,
old friends who met in the street, their
those lost souls, the Stuttering
felt intellectual el' aphasia
of those who questions to understand. But confusing
travel with their parody
dreams with the 'action of leaving,
to wander all his life in the sun
restavan empty shells of words ...
Then later, looking back at that 'relentless pace of travel
lost his memory, his mind distracted
guessed the giant
coarse sense of ancient history
and precision of the human project or
in the world and its illusory limited
felt the cruel loneliness of the nano,
felt the cruel loneliness of the nano
in 'universe exaggerated,
two sides of the coin that's screaming to mind:
by time and sea, weather or sea ,
by time and sea, weather or sea, and sea not long
s' learn anything ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment