Monday, December 20, 2010

Remote Ignition System Car

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone. Even those who would like to kick from morning to evening.

Merry Christmas to Santa Claus I've been waiting since I was a child, but he has lost the home address.

Merry Christmas to my dear colleagues especially those who have done nothing all year except for the hair curling around the right hand and index sculettare, with legs in O, for the corridor.

Merry Christmas to relatives snakes. Those who call for all the grandchildren's birthday cards, except me. Those who think that the family members are all more poor, unfortunate, underprivileged, unfortunate, bad, but smarter than me.

Merry Christmas to those who do not look at me in the face because they thought that the choice of my life were to be held with them. Of course! I will have had amnesia.

Merry Christmas to those with simple, small gestures I were closer than those who claim long-time friends. Merry Christmas

black mannikin that makes my life impossible. I wish that you still enjoy it for a long time at my expense. It will be a pest if it is better to do.

Merry Christmas to my mom stresses me with phone calls asking if I'm okay, if I eat and sleep and if I cover well before leaving. Pity not the sort has ever asked what I wanted to do with my life.

Merry Christmas Dad continues to live in his world, mistaking it for real. Maybe it's just a representative of a parallel world, parallel but just because you do not meet with the real world.

Merry Christmas to all those who sin of citizenship. After a while they will live in total anarchy and will be happy about this. Greetings!

Merry Christmas to those who wanted to but myself and one friend had an ulterior motive.

Merry Christmas to those who I wanted as a friend and I can not make me such.

Finally ... Merry Christmas to me that I had a lot of ideas in my head and now they are all rotten corpses inside a drawer. I just hope I learn to know myself well sell sooner or later. Too bad that the only time I have before me is more about what I ate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment