Friday, February 25, 2011

Can I Bath After A Wax

anger

the abyss and my perfect sense of balance. If I tilt my head just a little 'down finish. I'm a tightrope walker in my circus life, but there are no spectators, and if there are, the majority has undertaken to look elsewhere. I do not like the circus. The clowns disturbing me, I feel sorry for the animals, the circus people seem bad and dirty: too much makeup, too many sequins on costumes!
Here we go again, my colleague believes to be irresistible, with the nonchalance of someone who has experience of many years of idleness, I saddled one thing to do to you direct. It 'something that takes no more than five minutes, but because it makes me angry. Throws it there, as if she were too high to deal with trivial things. The problem is that there is even more important things. The take out of charity? To give you the ability to change phones every three months, buying designer clothes and belts? They do this because you are going around with the economy? But then it is a heroine. Save the world from crisis! Oh, you're not the only example of doing nothing. We say that the excellent competition. Some people sleep, those who play the stock market, who shall keep reading eight hours a day, online newspapers, the users of corporate resources to do their job. The usual Italy. And then we wonder why you have the pieces in the ass.
waiters are still looking for pubs in Britain? Give me room and board and also tomorrow. I carry my silly craft jobs and who knows that is not the right time. Coming back down to earth ... I have a house in disorder, hemoglobin zero, a current account that cries for help and no one hears him, his stomach on strike ... I know that under the earth has not only the roots, there are up to their ears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment