Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wm Rodgers And Son China Silver Ware

Bread Bread

If I had given up the second page to read the intention of the Prague Cemetery Umberto Eco, I would have committed an unforgivable mistake. This book is simply wonderful. Hilarious description of Jews, Germans, French and the Italians and especially that of the priests that while referring to those of the nineteenth century still resembles to contemporary. Unreal real characters in a story that flows nicely without ever boring the reader. I had at home for months, but those first two pages I had made hostile. Then, thanks to a long wait in the "waiting room", I forced my strength and now I'm overjoyed.
I was again at large in this period, but I swear he did not put his nose out of the tower. I worked hard, hopefully not in vain. I refer to the hard work done (and I'm continuing to do) to turn my idea into reality. I have a website under construction, a brochure in perpetual change, and some pieces ready in progress. I know that all of the time could be lost, but if I do now I never will. Now that people are investing in my crazy idea I can not draw back. I am, for once, the leader of the group.
Yes, I, the eternal second: the second daughter, the second grandson, the second on youth games .. and then the second (or last?) to work. What has always worked hard and in the end they have never won anything. Well I'll be a certainty, but now I think even this will serve as considering the time they run. Anyway I decided to throw myself into something more extravagant life that satisfies my talents (if I may call them that) artists that I have set aside in the name of economic security that I have achieved.
I never want to see my ideas stolen by others who came for the first time and possibility. I might refer to the tea room, the one time I wanted to achieve. Instead, it is checked as a fungus, from evening to morning, a little 'more like hippies than I want, with furniture and organization from "people on the left-half-oriental-ecologist with indie music in the background." It is not a criticism, for heaven's sake, the restaurant is cozy and the girls are nice, but my tea room, would be another matter entirely. Meanwhile I would like an Old-England style, the wood paneling on the walls, many libraries full of books to read pickled and then the splash cup-cakes filled with colorful, floor-bound lead-glass Tiffany, comfortable armchairs and lots of tea, many flavored water boiled on the stove with no steam, because it ruins the taste of tea. But I think my Cat, so I chose the name well, will never see the light!
So I diverted to something that requires an investment at no cost (it was enough to give up a pair of new boots and bought some clothes to balance), but to which I am devoting the same energy.
And so here I am, with the sword of Damocles hanging over the head, committed to driving out the bad thoughts and anxieties of the time and energy to invest even more angry against injustice, like Don Quixote.
are old enough to understand that the world will never be perfect as we imagine. Also because everyone has his own conception of "perfect". I would take a more polite society. And I refer not only to educate the obligation to respond to greetings, give way to who is behind you, respond with if we are carrying something.
I wish that you respect people whatever role they occupy in society, regardless of their appearance and their economic and social power. I like you could talk to each other without hatch inside the safe to be better, stronger, better looking, more lucky. And then I want justice, beginning with small things.
I was annoyed to make the shape of the cracked sinning just because of good manners. I want to trumpet the idiot who steals your car and then walks previously cruised with the phone in his hand. Tired of bearing the colleague who is sick after the holidays and instead always stays home to mind her own in taking on the things you should do with air as the friendly fake jewelry. Could, at least, share his own paycheck! Route of always having to say that it's okay to "Hello, how are you?". It 's time to talk to my gospel: yes, yes and no, no, will turn into bread at the bread and wine to wine. Hoping not to drink to get drunk with fury to get the bread from the gullet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment