Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Long Does Trichomoniasistake To Go Away

My cas (S)

I'm singing in the rain, Just singing in the rain. What a glorious Fellini ', I'm unhappy again ....
small change to the text, but minor stuff. I spent almost the whole night sleepless, I collected water in the room, I swore not succeeding in falling into vulgarity. I searched for solutions to no avail, I walked backwards all my years and at an early stage I decided to get up and picked up even more water and then went to work. Here I have to endure the crazy fellow who cries, gets angry, curses, hangs himself what belongs to others, flutters around and does nothing but say that without him things would go down the drain. Too bad, though, that when she is not there, but noticed the lack of work more and work better. Congratulations to those who have evaluated. Slept? On one of those who has always considered sleeping, my question does not make much sense. I just have to take to keep from the neck and beat my face against the wall until it disintegrates. This is what you call killer instinct? Or is the normal result of a disturbing attitude? After all the flies and mercilessly crush anybody who ever ended up in jail.
Today the sun is shining on the ruins of my mood. Bastard! I would like to shout Tatangelo. Almost, almost, that the sun would make me want it. The sun dries and warms, so does the tears I can not do particular down? All this has dried (ah ah ah that the word falls in bean) my creativity. Yesterday I turned a rocking horse in owl that I reduced to a shapeless pulp and burned in the flames of the fireplace. Mamma mia what a smell! They were horrible things, because my soul is horrible right now. Is not the way of the saints who intend to go. I do not care at all, never wanted to be a nun, a martyr, nor do I care to set a good example. Quite simply, I do not do to others what was done, I would not like me. I seem to be bound by this blessed gospel, even if I sull'agnostico (choice Paraculo) atheist going.
Soon I will go away from here and come back in my comfortable shell, that is for another home for me is defeated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment